The “intense exchange between these two gifted improvisers.” Bruce Lee Gallanter of Downtown Music Gallery reviews Richard Barrett and Han-earl Park’s ‘Numbers’ (CS 201 cd): Featuring Richard Barrett on electronics and Han-earl Park on guitar. Richard Barrett is a UK composer as well as an improvising electronic musician who plays in Furt, Forch and with […]
- tonight: Bruce Coates, Han-earl Park and Walt Shaw at Fizzle, Birmingham
- The (Near) Complete Han-earl Park
- performance: Bruce Coates, Han-earl Park and Walt Shaw at Fizzle, Birmingham
- performance diary 06-25-16 (Birmingham)
- a cyclic frenzy of fragmented sounds without an ounce of entropy (a Jazz Noise review: Anomic Aphasia)
- recording Sirene 1009 (Birmingham, 2016)
- support LUME!
- Sirene 1009: be in-the-loop!
- A Little Brittle Music (limited availability!)
- In the works…
- performance: Han-earl Park, Dominic Lash, Mark Sanders and Caroline Pugh at FUAIM, Cork
- Best of 2015
Elsewhere on the Web…